We aim to strengthen families and to assist vulnerable children and young adults to overcome emotional and/or behavioral difficulties that impact their overall well-being.
Projects in this programme includes:
- Providing therapeutic support for learners in three schools in disadvantaged rural/semi-rural areas;
- Parental guidance and parenting skills;
- Trauma counselling for children and adolescents;
- Providing learning development for learners as needed;
- Taking part in youth empowerment projects.